Tuesday , November 19th 2019
    Best Deals on Plus Size Fashion

Xuan2Xuan3 Women Pullover Hoodies Sweatshirt Long Sleeve Oversize Top Shirt Dress

Product Features:

    Xuan2Xuan3 Women Pullover Long Hoodie for Women Hooded Sweatshirts Dresses Long Sleeve Tunic Casual Tops Shirts Outerwear Coat Sweater Dress Jacket *Size Chart: *Small ------------------Bust:105cm/41" ----------------------ShouIder:60cm/23"------------------------------Length:99cm /39"; *Medium---------------Bust:110cm/43" ----------------------ShouIder:62cm/24"-------------------------------Length:100cm /39"; *Large------------------Bust:115cm/45" ----------------------ShouIder:64cm/25"-------------------------------Length:102cm /40"; *XLarge----------------Bust:120cm/47" ----------------------ShouIder:66cm/26"--------------------------------Length:103cm /40"; *2XLarge--------------Bust:125cm/49" -----------------------ShouIder:68cm/27"--------------------------------Length:105cm /41"; *3XLarge--------------Bust:130cm/51" -----------------------ShouIder:70cm/27"--------------------------------Length:106cm /41"; *4XLarge--------------Bust:135cm/53" -----------------------ShouIder:72cm/28"--------------------------------Length:108cm /42"; About the delivery date:…
Price as on: 2019-10-24 03:46:12
36.99  
This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases  If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.

Product Description

Xuan2Xuan3 Women Pullover Long Hoodie for Women Hooded Sweatshirts Dresses Long Sleeve Tunic Casual Tops Shirts Outerwear Coat Sweater Dress Jacket
*Size Chart:
*Small ——————Bust:105cm/41″ ———————-ShouIder:60cm/23″——————————Length:99cm /39″;
*Medium—————Bust:110cm/43″ ———————-ShouIder:62cm/24″——————————-Length:100cm /39″;
*Large——————Bust:115cm/45″ ———————-ShouIder:64cm/25″——————————-Length:102cm /40″;
*XLarge—————-Bust:120cm/47″ ———————-ShouIder:66cm/26″——————————–Length:103cm /40″;
*2XLarge————–Bust:125cm/49″ ———————–ShouIder:68cm/27″——————————–Length:105cm /41″;
*3XLarge————–Bust:130cm/51″ ———————–ShouIder:70cm/27″——————————–Length:106cm /41″;
*4XLarge————–Bust:135cm/53″ ———————–ShouIder:72cm/28″——————————–Length:108cm /42″;

About the delivery date:
If item is fullfilled by merchant(seller),not Amazon,most orders have a 85% chance of being received within 2 weeks,the luckiest one will have a 5% chance to receive it in one week,the remaining orders will be received within 3 weeks with 10% chance.

Product Features

  • Features:Pockets Front,Hoodies Sweatshirts,Hoodies Neck ,Hooded High Low Cut, Short Front Long Back ,Tunic Dress ,Handkerchief ,Oversized,Cloak Long Sleeve,Loose,Casual,Jacket,Outwear,Coat. Arched Bottom Drape Hemline.
  • Material:Cotton+Polyester with Heavy Weight in Good Quality and Soft Hand Feeling.
  • Loose Fit Long Sleeve Tunic Oversized Sweatshirts Dress with Asymmetrical Hemline,Plus Size S,M,L,XL,2XL,3XL,4XL.Occasion: Club,Evening,Casual, Party, Nightclub, Cocktail,Holiday
  • Oversized Hoodie Dress,Hoodies Neck Long Sleeve Handkerchief Hem Flowy Tunic Tops Sweatshirts Sweater Dress Jackets
  • Women Hoodies,Army Sweatshirt Dress,Womens Hoodies,Hoodies and Sweatshirts,Womens Sweatshirt Hoodie