This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
How to Wear it:
This warm jacket is padded with duck down and super light. It features a compact silhouette for a feminine look, and it’s thin and lightweight enough to wear under another layer. Zip closure, hood and a raglan-sleeve design combine to create sporty style.
Where to Wear it:
Multisport, Casual , Backcountry Skiing, Climbing, Snowsports, Traveling, Hiking, Backpacking, Camping, Mountaineering, Fishing.
☞US S : Length – 29.92″, Chest – 40.16 “, Waist – 37.01″, Sleeve – 24.41″, Shoulder – 16.73”
☞US M : Length – 30.31″, Chest – 42.52″, Waist – 39.37″, Sleeve – 25.00″, Shoulder – 17.32″
☞US L : Length – 31.50″, Chest – 44.88″, Waist – 41.73″, Sleeve – 25.59″, Shoulder – 17.91″
☞US XL: Length – 31.89″, Chest – 48.03″, Waist – 45.67″, Sleeve – 25.98″, Shoulder – 18.90″
☞US 2XL: Length – 32.28″, Chest – 51.97″, Waist – 49.61″, Sleeve – 26.38″, Shoulder – 20.12″
Hand wash: Soak your down jacket for up to 60 minutes. Use a down-specific soap or detergent, No fabric softener. Squeeze out excess water gently, don’t wing, shake gently, as wet down is heavy enough to damage the fabric.
Drying: Allow down-jacket to drip-dry before tumble-dry thoroughly on low heat until you can’t feel any clumps of down. Excessive heat might damage down oils.
Storage: Ensure your down jacket is dry before using or storing. Don’t store your jacket in a stuff sac.
- Hip Length & Lightweight: This down coat covers up to your hip and thigh to offer extra warmth. The jacket becomes puffy around 2 hours after come out of the bag and be shaken
- Warm / Windproof: Adjustable drawcord hood with front zipper, elastic cuffs seal in warmth, good for wind protection
- Multi Pockets: 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and 2 inside deep pockets, great for keys, phone, wallet small items secure
- Media compatible: An opening designed on the inner pocket for earphone wire and a small loop on the left shoulder to fastening & supporting headphone cords, you can enjoy some of your favorite tunes when you’re spinning laps at the resort
- Packable: Packs down compactly into an included pouch for easy carrying, suitable for hiking, climbing, traveling outdoor, sports or casual wear