This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
KEY FEATURES Longer parka cut with a DWR finish and an attached hood to keep you protected from the elements Comfortable warmth thanks to the 100g of Heatseeker? Eco insulation Zippered hand pockets at either side for secure storage When the snow is deep and the temperatures a lot The North Face Tamburello Parka has you covered With a longer cut and a standard fit the Tamburello Parka offers more coverage in a unique quilted puffy design For warmth it?s packed with 100g of Heatseeker? Eco insulation and a polyester lining for a cozy and comfortable feel It?s also practical as well with contoured cuffs a hood with an internal collar and zippered hand pockets so you always have space for your essentials SPECSFit RelaxedWaterproofing 2/10Warmth 6/10Insulation Type SyntheticLength inches 32Seam Sealing No Seam SealingInsulation Amount grams 100FEATURESAttached HoodInsulatedWater Resistant CoatingWaist Pockets
- Standard fitAttached hood with internal collar; Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- 100 g Heatseeker EcoEmbroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Exposed, VISLON center front zipCenter back length 32 inches
- Exposed, VISLON zip hand pocketsSolid: 100% recycled polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Contoured cuffsHeather: 100% recycled polyester with DWR finish